Online Registration Information
Since this system is new, please read the following to help make your registration process go smoothly. All registration needs to be done through this system. If you have any questions regarding your registration please send and email to the registrar.
Welcome to Rigby Grid Kid Football. Grid Kid football is for 4th-8th graders. Grid Kid football is tackle football. Practices begin on Aug. 4th. Players will practice usually 5 days a week until the games begin and then they will practice 3 times per week and have one game per week. Practice times vary depending on the coaches schedules. Players will be provided a helmet, shoulder pads, and a jersey. Each player will be responsible for black football pants, cleats, a chin strap for the helmet and a mouth guard. Rigby Grid Kid will have the black football pants, and the chin straps available to purchase at a competitive price at the time of pad handout. You will also be able to register for the high school football camp on this site. Football camp for 3-6th graders will be July 9-10-11. from 6-8pm, and camp for the 7-8th graders will be July 30-31-Aug.1 from 6-8pm.
1. All families will be required to create an account the first time logging into our system. Please add all family members, players and parents by choosing the add children or add adult options (alternate contact information such as phone numbers and emails can be added when another adult is added to the account).
2. After the account is created this registration system will be used to register and make payments for any of the available programs. Through the registration system you will have access to all account information, including payments due, payments received, due dates, outstanding balances, etc.
3. Rigby accepts Visa/MasterCard, Debit Cards, or checks by mail.
4. If you have multiple players, please register them all at the same time. To do this after completing one registration click the continue shopping button to register another player.
5. The entire registration process occurs over a secure server using the highest security currently available.
6. Each player also needs a current physical. A physical is good for 2 years. So if you are a new player or this is your 3rd year you will need a physical. Please mail your physical to PO Box 242, Menan, ID 83434. We need a copy of your physical before practice begins.
7. A copy of the players birth certificate will be needed. If the player has played before we will have it on file. If you are a new player you will need to mail a copy of your birth certificate to PO Box 242, Menan, ID 83434.
Thank you for using our NEW online registration!
*If unable to register online please contact Heidi Franz.